Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Easter Bunny

We took the kids to see the Easter Bunny yesterday. Usually this is a *pleasure* I have all to myself, but we had 5 minutes free, so off we went. I figured Sammi would cry because she is starting to have separation anxiety, but she smiled and off we went. Whew.

(I couldn't be more relieved. I still think about Jack having an utter meltdown over that %#@*$ bunny when he was three.)
It also became painfully obvious yesterday that despite having her very own dandy (that is the same blanket as Jacks) and despite my having Jack sleep with her dandy for more than a month, that Sammi is DESPERATELY in love with Jack's dandies. (There are two of them.) She wants nothing more than to cover herself with them. And Jack wants nothing more than for her to let go of them so he can drag them around. (Nearly 8 years later. Color me surprised).

In a move that is VERY unlike me these days I bought this at a garage sale. It's huge. And I have no clue what to do with it. But I figure there will be some room shifting here very soon and perhaps I would find myself sorry I hadn't bought it. Particularly since it was $7 whole dollars.

But it is making me a little twitchy since it is in the way in the garage. In this house I have only kept things I know we have a use for or that I just love way, way, way too much to get rid of.

Still though. $7? I couldn't leave it there, right?

Happy Sunday y'all! I hope some nice Indian food is in my future for dinner. Yummy!

7 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I need in my office and in my booth - for seven dollars you lucked out. I would MAKE it fit, if I were you!

    I don't think we have ever had an Easter Bunny around here? Cute photo as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have left it either even though I have no garage and a porch and dining room full of extra stuff. Even though I have only kept things I love. I keep buying for my booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Easter bunny pic. $7!! You lucky lucky lady. It's pretty darn fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, the cuties. and $7 is a steal!
    and I'm so glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good grief. $7? I can already imagine some of your quilts folded on the shelves. Dang, anything is going to look good sitting on it or in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make some cute kids. I can't wait to see #3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and thanks for giving me a name for the duvet! :) Sorry, girl. How much should I list it for on ebay? There are none on there. Is it even popular? Ruby is kind of "meh" about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?