Friday, March 02, 2012

I didn't mean

Just for fun...

"I didn't mean to miss your birthday baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles oooooooooouuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt"

It's my boyfriends 50th (!!!) birthday today.

Man that smile!

Hapde Burfday Baby.

P.S. Still sick. Taking Sammi to the ped as all she does is cry. I am 50 kinds of sick myself. House is falling down around me. Have no groceries. Have not slept in 3 nights. Must find reprieve soon. Will listen to boyfriend's music all day and hope magic fairies are on the way.

2 comments:

  1. What ???....did you know he is mine....you can imagine how I cried when a few months ago was the rumor of his dead....and I can't forget when he comes to Puerto Rico for the first time ..he was opening a concert for Scorpions in feb. '87...
    I love all of your collages they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you magik fairies to clean...prayers that you feel better soon...and a warning to back off my boyfriend! Now that he's 50 I can pursue that smile without feeling like a cougar!! ;O} seriously feel better soon and get someone to come set the house back up. You can't do it all!! *e*

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?