Thursday, May 10, 2012

Iowa, the end.

Well, actually there is one more thing, but it still needs to be cleaned up!
A pair of bird prints.
Frames need a lick of paint.
A set of hexagon shadow boxes for the new baby's room. Also in need of paint.
A new night stand for Sammi, no paint needed.
An awesome magnetic board.
Which will join the vintage chalkboards I bought a few months for that chalkboard collage wall.
And a SUPERB vintage stool. The top is the most perfect shade of blue. It's marked property of such and such hospital on the bottom. It's small, but I often find myself squatting on a step stool to clean out dressers and stuff and it's tall enough for that job.

Junk! Thank you Iowa.

Now if we could do something about the dry spell around here... Sammi and I tried a total dud of a garage sale again yesterday and all I was looking for was baby clothes! Those should have been easy to come by.

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! Thé bird prints are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun looking through your finds. I love that little stool. I may just have to check out a couple of sales this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?