Tuesday, July 10, 2012

18 months old

My little beauty is 18 months old today!

You remind me every day that the good fight is worth fighting.

That dreams do come true.

That perseverance pays off.

And that fear is only temporary.

You are curious, brave, funny, a brilliant little dancer, opinionated, independent, easy going and honestly a true joy to have around.
(This one would have been so cute if I hadn't been sitting in the sun the wrong way, argh.)

Good golly I love you baby.

Every wild and crazy inch of you.

Love,
Mama

5 comments:

  1. Boy, that is one super cute little girl Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I can't believe it's been 18 months already. I remember praying for you & her while you were pregnant, and that doesn't seem that long ago!

    DARLING dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. From cheeks to spitfire all in a year. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all love that little gal...watching her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the dress. She's super adorable! And just one month younger than my Ellie!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?