Friday, July 27, 2012

Every kid's favorite hobby

My house looks like a shoe store every day.
Sam puts on every pair of shoes we own.
Then has a little walk about.
And then claps for herself. LOL




Right now I only put her in Robeez (the same thing I did with Jack), but I am considering buying her a pair of REAL shoes.

I tried once before and she wouldn't put her feet in them. Hmmmmm.

I am also considering a hair cut for her. I want to let it grow, but she still will not leave any sort of barrettes/rubber bands in it and it is always a hot mess.

A hot, messy mullet.

Yeaup.

5 comments:

  1. She likes wearing everyone else's shoes, which are big on her feet. Maybe she thinks they need to be big, so take her to try on some that are just a little bit bigger? Leave her in the Robeez for now, but buy her a cheap pair and see if she starts wearing them.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Jack and lily shoes. They have the robeez type but them have a type for toddlers with a great flexible sole. They are all Mason has worn and he loves them. Soft and comfortable and come in a ton of adorable styles(even more so for girls)...www.jackandlily.com/baby-infant-toddler-shoes/girl-shoes/. I tried other shoes with him but he would always pick out his j$l ones and still prefers them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bean loved wearing Daddy's shoes and mine too when he was that age. I think the saddest day in his life was the day I told him he could no longer wear my high heels on the new kitchen floor. He was heart broken. That is a story for his wedding! :)

    I think Sammi's mullet is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. My kids are so old I have no idea what shoes you people are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well a girls gotta have shoes right! I hated cutting Claire's hair it was like I cut the baby look off her. She just looked so grown up but it does have to happen sometime? Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?