Saturday, July 14, 2012

The interrogation of Sammi

I took Sammi for her 18 month photos yesterday.

It's a good thing I did.

Because this morning I left them with Daddy for 45 minutes while I went to two yard sales and I came home to Sam looking like a prize fighter. Three big bumps on the head, one huge black eye.

I more than freaked out about it. That kid has NO FEAR and she is always hurt!

The photos are mostly just funny. It looks like she was being interrogated.

"Sammi, did you break the letter G on mommy's computer?"

"Ummmm, do I look like I did it?"
"Stop it now, you are making me nervous with all these questions."
"I'm innocent I tell ya!"
"Seeeee? Just a little girl sitting on a stool."
And one cute one.
Let's hope I don't have to use a lot of words that include G.
Ugh.

6 comments:

  1. She's looking adorable, as always. Hope she's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilee is famous for getting a bump or scratch about 5 minutes before we leave to go anywhere. Drives dh crazy! Sammi get's cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right about this age we started calling my daughter "Tink" short for Tinkerbell. Because she was so gorgeous but so naughty. Looks like you have the same issue...Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?