Thursday, July 12, 2012

Still plugging away

I am still trying to chop away at the list I have on the nursery door.
So today I cut diaper wipes.

It amazes me that I received so many flannel blankets when Jack was born that I have been able to cut a huge stack of wipes for Sammi and a huge stack of wipes for TBA and still have one blanket left. That pile is 5 blankets worth.
And I framed some *art*. Which is hard to photograph.
I used lined paper fabric for the mats and put in Dick & Jane dominoes.
They turned out better than I expected.
*The gray is the same gray it was when we made that room for Sammi. I decided the path of least resistance was just to add some new accessories in that room rather than redoing the whole thing. We are reusing all the same furniture anyway. The gray is dark, but not horrible in person. I am just over it I suppose.
**TBA's official due date is Oct 2. I have blathered on about it on Facebook, but maybe not here? Jack and Sam are both 38 weekers, which would be around Sept 23. HOWEVER, there is concern about how gigantic this baby is. We are still measuring "at least" 4 weeks ahead, or above the 98th percentile. My OB wants to evaluate the situation at 36 weeks, or the first week of Sept. Since Jack was 7 lbs 13 oz, and Sam was 8 lbs 13 oz, there is BIG TALK about a 10 lb baby. So far I am unphased by such talk. I don't have little babies. I still manage. But I will confess that I can tell this baby is big and I would rather have another induction than stare down a c-section. So. There ya have it. :-)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the art. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped fabric you used! Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure genius, using that lined paper fabric! Brings back great memories of doing all of my assignments on that paper in school. I LOVED to write!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?