Friday, August 24, 2012

Itching

It's no surprise I am itching for fall.

No heat? Yes please. (Even though the weatherman says the heat and drought are going to continue well into November.)

No more pregnant? Yes please!
Jack picked up a red leaf in the yard this morning, so it's at least getting closer.

But I am also ITCHING to start putting out some Halloween stuff.

So when I picked up this stuff at a yard sale, I didn't bother putting it away. As soon as I find some poster putty it's going up.
A hallmark owl card.
A set of the cutest pumpkins.
And a pair of kitties.

Meow.

I have been up since 3 with a headache and Sam is super, super whiny again today. Ugh.

At least it's Friday?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween cutouts. I think you have the perfect excuse to put up Halloween early...you've got a baby coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: What's a fair price to pay for vintage feed sacks?? I found the mother lode of them, but sadly, I walked away because the greedy estate sales people had them priced at $6 EACH! Such pretty ones, but I cannot pay $6 each! Is that the norm?? I have paid far less many times, but this was the first time I have seen SO MANY in one spot! There were hundreds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for answering my question so fast! Oh my! THAT MUCH??? Yikes! There were so many-- pretty pinks and florals. Blues and checks. Borders and more! I wanted them all, but not at that price, it would have taken all my budget!! The sale is supposed to last all weekend and next weekend and maybe, MAYBE, if I'm in that area again, I'll check and see if there are any left and hopefully the price has come down by then. One can hope, right? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?