Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 38


Hello week 38.

I am so over this pregnant thing.

And totally hoping that if I don't have a baby this week I can have an induction 7 days from now. (We are two days away from when the other kids have been born, but despite plenty of discomfort I am not feeling 2 days away from a baby.)

I pretty much can do nothing.

Other than sit here and wait.

At least the puking has stopped.

On a sillier note, I am like one day away from losing my belly button. Bizarre. That has never happened before. Hellllloooooo giant baby.

What's new with all of you?



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sammi got even cuter since the last photo you posted of her. How is that even possible? She's beginning to look like such a toddler too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi looks so grown up in real shoes. She is so cute.

    I am not a fan of induction, but hoping if you have to have it done, that it goes quick and you have baby #3 in your arms safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok look at all that hair...she is a full blown toddler....wow! So nice to see the smiles and not buckets of puke! Never lost my belly button truly worth documenting. I was induced with all three of mine thank gawd. I think they would still be in there if I didn't make them come out. I'm getting excited to see a new little face...smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?