Thursday, October 18, 2012

On the 13th day of Halloween

 
 
On the thirteenth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
 
 
 One finally finished treat bag for Miss Sammi. (Never mind the blurry photo, the kids have smeared the camera lens and I don't have time to retake the photos, gah).
 Made from the cut off leg of some Old Navy pajama pants I have had for years. And complete with a witch. I am trying to teach her to say WITCHY!
 Trimmed with some Halloween ribbon I have been hoarding for years.
 And the freaking cutest fabric EVER, found at Joanns over the weekend when I went in there in search of the fabric I used to make last year's Christmas stockings. (Why didn't I buy extra? Grant will need a stocking too.)
 It's Flea Market Friends (Pastel) from Alexander Henry.
A quick google shows some coordinating prints called market stalls and the ABCs of the flea.  The next time I am in there I am going to have a look for those too.

We are off to have Jack's eighth birthday portraits taken and acquire a birthday cake. Just me and three rowdy kids. In costco. That should be fun! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Darling bag. Have fun with party preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bag. And fabrics.
    Good luck with the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED some of that fabric! For what....well, I don't know. Since I don't sew. But it's SO CUTE!

    Love the bag--the silhouette looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?