Thursday, November 01, 2012

Back from the doc

Because I know you are all invested in my private areas, LOL

The old OB says he thinks the repair looks okay and that it will heal given time. How much time? Another 6-8 weeks. Then he wants to look again. If I still have so much discomfort we will evaluate my options then.

On the one hand this is terrible new for me in terms of time. That's a long time.

On the other hand, I am hopeful that he is right and that this WILL improve.

He was very reassuring and apologetic about being in this situation to begin with and said more than once that this is a very traumatic birth, both physically and emotionally. (With a note to call if I don't feel like the crying is going away or if I cannot sleep.)

Honestly last night when I was tossing and turning I was thinking that the last 11 weeks have just been hard all around. My mom was sick, then we had that flu, then I had a big falling out with my BFF, and then I had this really upsetting birth and recovery. And there obviously is not a moment to breathe or think or dwell or get my crap together in the wake of all that with two babies underfoot.

So.  There we are.



7 comments:

  1. You have had a rough few months. I wish you could come over for a playdate and a nice cup of tea to talk about it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you hugs...sorry you have to wait and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you saw your doc. It's going to get better! Having two little tiny ones who demand so much is so tough. Take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how it went. I know its going to be hard, I've certainly learnt about time feeling like an eternity lately but I hope that at some point you realise it HAS improved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you got a second opinion. I am sorry that things are so rough and hope they look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you got a second opinion. I am sorry that things are so rough and hope they look up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?