Monday, December 31, 2012

An ode to 2012

Oh, 2012.  Somehow I am never really sorry to another year pass me by, no matter what happens. Part of the journey I suppose.
 
In 2012 we:
 
January  Saw my sweet Sammi girl turn ONE!
February Made Valentines for the annual swap.
 March Watched Sammi learn to walk.
 April Watched Sammi learn to walk again in a cast. (ugh.)
 May Went to Iowa.
June  I gave up my own sewing room for the first time since I started sewing so we could make room for Grant.
July Saw Chicago.
August Started second grade.
 September Welcomed Grant.
 October Turned eight.
 November Took the annual Christmas card photo with three (!) kids. (And cried a lot. Hard birth, baby blues, ugh.)
 December From my motley crew to yours -
Happy New Year!

P.S. Swap is full, expect an email Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. Glad to see that Sammi was able to keep her clothes on for the photo.

    Happy New Year!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went through the drive-through at McDonald's in Washington, Iowa! That is where I grew up. I now live about 10 minutes away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to Sarah, Dave, Jack, Sammi and Grant! When I started reading your adventures, or should I say misadventures (lol), Jack was such a little guy. WoW! So much fun now! Sarah, thanks for keeping it real and sharing your life. Sending positive thoughts that you will get well in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family photos! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so sweet all together! (And I was shocked to see either how tiny Sammi looks or how big Grant looks!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?