Saturday, December 29, 2012

Heart to Heart 2013 and 3 months old

It's that time again, time to sign up for the Heart to Heart swap. If you have already signed up via Jooners, great! If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for?
 
We have THREE spots left. If you are nervous about using Jooners just shoot me an email saying you want in.
 
Need a few details first?
 
You will make 14 valentines and send them to me. I will then redistribute the valentines and you will receive 14 different valentines in return. (Most of them are made so you can hang them on a tree, but not always). You can make anything you want as long as it isn't as big as a loaf of bread. (And they do not need to be all the same.) You will also need to contribute $5 to help cover the cost of your flat rate box back to you.  Valentines must be in my hands by Feb 1.  I will send a more detailed email to all of the participants just as soon as we have those last three spots filled. If  we don't fill them by Jan 3rd I will just close the swap and we will go with however many participants are signed up.
 
Go on now, it's always a lot of fun and I haven't missed in a year since Jack was a baby!
 
In other news, my sweet big baby boy turned three months old this week.
 At three months you are:
*sort of a frowny baby
*BUT you love to smile and laugh at us when we talk to you
*crazy intently watching the bigger kids all the time, you just light up when you see them (How different it must be to be a third child instead of a first and only child for a long time like Jack!)
*sleeping through the night always
*watching us eat food already!
*drinking milk like it is going out of style
*still sleeping in the swing, the crib is a fail every time I try it
*grabbing toys
*starting to grab my clothes and my hair
*cooing and gooing and ahhing, I swear you say HI!
*still have blue eyes with no sign yet of the dark brown your siblings have
*getting so much better at controlling your head and neck, you can sit in the bumbo now
*HUGE, I mean HUGE, your head is nearly as big as Sammi's already
*the proud owner of CHEEKS
*enjoying your play gym
*HATING tummy time
*still on Zantac
*have long skinny toes
*cuddly as can be
*called "gent" by Sam
*fussy in the evening suddenly
 and most importantly - my sweet little partner in crime!
Love you oodles littlest dude. :-)

(Photos by Daddy for a change, mommy was juggling other kids. Daddy says he can't do it like mommy, mommy says he just needs a LOT MORE PRACTICE.)

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute pictures no matter who takes them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to sign up earlier by my phone but couldn't get to work. I would like to sign up. Ill shot you an email when I can actually get some computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried to sign up earlier by my phone but couldn't get to work. I would like to sign up. Ill shot you an email when I can actually get some computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is simply the cutest (and sleeping through the night at three months!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually got my swappy prototype created today! Whoo hoo! Looking forward to more Heart to Heart goodness this year!

    Michaele

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have motivated me to keep up with the monthly updates. I had forgotten to do 13 months.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?