Wednesday, February 13, 2013

made and thrifted

Jack is finally using those legos to make something, this is a self portrait.

Yesterday Dave worked until 9 pm. I knew that if I did not get the littlest people and myself out of the house for a little bit in the morning I would be insane by 9 pm. (Not that it mattered, I was insane by 9 pm anyway. I pretty much never stop cooking, cleaning and caring for children right now and something has to give here soon.)

ANYWAY. I picked up some old teaching materials.


Because the graphics inside are super fun.
I can see them in frames.
Or in use for the holidays.
If I can keep Sammi and the crayons away from them. (Must make some copies for her.)
As soon as I saw these witches I knew I should just buy the whole stack instead of standing there debating.

There's a lot of goodness in that pile!

Now I get to go tell Jackson to get dressed for the 147th time this morning, clean up more food off the floor, wash yet another load of laundry, change diaper number 4 of the morning and curse my husband who SWORE he had cleaned up this mess before I went to bed. Ahem.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that witch cast a spell to buy the whole stack! Great find and adorable pictures...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?