Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flea Market Sunday

Flea market Sunday time again. Where did this week go?

A potholder and a stuffed frog from a neighbor's garage sale.
Doll quilt.
Haven't bought a tablecloth in a loooooooooong time, but the polka dots called me.
This is hot pink and a super soft thick old satin. Probably a dance costume, I think I will pull it out around Halloween.
I have tons of old nativity figures, but not a single creche! This complete set was still in it's box.
A big tin barn.
Love.
A whole pile of graduated paper mache bells with white glitter on the tops.
Ha, another quilt top. No surprise there, right? I don't have the greatest photos here, but the pink blocks are a sweet floral print too.
Hopefully I will make it back again this week, I have a blog book to show you, news about Ginty, and a long sought after quilt.

1 comment:

  1. A tin barn is on my list (again) this season. And if you don't have room for that quilt top......

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?