Sunday, June 23, 2013

Flea market Sunday


On Wednesday I did something I have never, ever done.

I hired a baby sitter and she drove to my house and watched my children and I left for four hours without them.

I went to thrift store.

It was a good thrift store day:

(had to dig forever and ever in the bin to find the pieces for these. Never could find the hat.)


(these are new nursery linens with a vintage print - will chop them up)
(an American girl bitty baby! SCORE! Sammi is already dragging her around.)

She is coming back on Friday of this week.

And I cannot.wait.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    Great treasures~looks like you had a rewarding adventure!
    And now you have next Friday to look forward to.
    Give yourself a hug from me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my husband says... this is the way to maintain one's sanity... get out alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting at least that four hour break. You need that as a mom with your little guys and your wacky sleep pattern. Alone time is a blessing..keep it up and double the blessing with good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am glad you found someone to stay with the kids and you got some time for yourself and found some awesome stuff besides! Good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY with all of the above comments!! You are a great Mom, but you need you time to maintain that! Great junk, also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good call mama! Sometimes you just gotta get out and have a long stretch of not being a parent to make you a happier parent. And man I am jealous of that spice rack, I have never found one here yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?