Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kids say

 (Jack at 9 months, Grant is wearing the same outfit below)  A gem from Jack - "Mom they said on tv that sunscreen stops wrinkles. You better start wearing some RIGHT NOW."

"oh come on, no one wants to buy your stupid chillow for a billion dollars."

"Give me a break, mommy does NOT like Sesame Street." (I tried convincing him we should watch Sesame because Grant likes it. He insisted that Grant does not like it, so I said it was ME who wanted to watch it.)
Ginty (at 8.5 months) has started saying mamamamamama.  Yipppeee!
And Junebug, well, she is always full of gems.

"mommy, I see buggy. Do you see buggy? I hate it!" (insert karate chop noise and she kills it with a stick.)
"Oh Jackson, every night!"
"I go watch NINJA!" (running at full speed)

"I don't want it."

"I want igeens (Ice cream)."

"mommy, mommy, mommy pear tree. I see pear tree. Do you see pear tree? Mommy, mommy, mommy."

(getting in the freeeeezing cold swimming pool) "I need jacket, brrrrr."

3 comments:

  1. I never grow tired of hearing the cute things that children say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet sweet~three sweet kids! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?