Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids

When I saw the email for a review copy of Martha Stewart's new compilation book, Favorite Crafts for Kids, I could not yell YES PLEASE! fast enough.

We all know how much I love Miss Martha.
And this book did NOT disappoint. (Unlike some of the other ones which I felt like were just a constant rehash of the same old stuff. It's possible this *is* all the same old stuff, but I don't have all the old issues of Kids and they are hard to come by.)

So, let's look inside:
Old standby kid crafts (my kids have a set of these from a childcraft book instruction and they love them);
Stuff from Kids;
Something I am seriously pondering for Grant's first birthday;
Something for Jack;
Something for me (LOVE this idea, fun umbrellas for the kids are hard to come by);
Something for Sammi;
Something I am dying to make for Grant when he gets bigger;
And holiday crafts too.

Since we are on Summer break I think I will let Jack pick out one craft a week to make from it.  We need to do more kid crafting around here. (Since my fingers are really bad right  now and I am waiting on a different med from the rheumatologist, the kids can do the crafting work!)

I am pretty sure you all want a copy of this book. (I wish I had thought to ask for one to give away, will remember next time.) It really is the best thing (for me anyway) to come out of MSL for years.

Craft on mamas. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna have a great time (and so will the kiddos)! I know that I don't have to tell you to take lots of pics of all the crafting fun. Dang, I need this book.

    Have a great day!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?