Saturday, September 07, 2013

Let the elephant crafting begin

It's been quiet here on the blog this week, but not at home.

In between doctor appointments* and principal meetings I have been busy crafting away for Grant's first birthday. 

I have almost everything made except the cake topper already. Go me!  Of course I thought Sammi needed a matching dress. A pillowcase version with an orange elephant. (His ear is felt and it sticks out and his heart is a soft velvet.) 

I really need to get my serger rethreaded for these dress projects.

***** Swap emails went out this morning. If you think are swapping and did not get one, let me know ASAP please?*****

*Ear tubes for Grant. He is on ear infection number 4 since the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for the elephant theme. I love seeing your crafts and sewing projects! I haven't been doing any crafting around so I want to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?