Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween swap group 1

 Packing up the boxes was a heck of a challenge this year!
 Putting the play kitchen in a corner of the dining was the best idea I ever had. It makes a huge mess, but it also keeps the little busy while I am making dinner. Or packing boxes. :-)
 Until Grant decides to unpack them and eat the tissue!

The Halloween swap was AWESOME this year. So much goodness to love.
 Mikey used bingo cards.
 Jane Made teeny, tiny fabric pumpkins. My photo does not do them justice.
 The ever crafty Kim made AMAZING little boxes. The witches even have tulle and there are little brooms on top and honeycomb pumpkins. I have had to snatch this one back from Sammi girl more than once.
 Clever Tiff made his legs from paper straws! I love the way they dangle.
 Lisa made us cup cozies. The bunting was the one said own me, but there were other cute patterns. (And  a photo that needed to be cropped better.)
And last, but never least, Shara made awesome doily spider webs. (I tried both black and orange backgrounds so you could really see the doily in the back, I failed.)

Back tomorrow with the rest of them!

Let the haunting begin... :-)

6 comments:

  1. As always, a great swap! Sorry I missed it this year. Next year for sure. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to deck out my tree with all this goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my box today - all in great condition - so no worries about anything breaking. Everything was super adorable this year! Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every year I tell myself to sign up for the swap! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!! I got mine today! Yay!!! Thanks, all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the goodies this year! Hope everyone enjoys the ornies I sent. Happy Halloween everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?