Thursday, October 24, 2013

On the fourth day of Halloween



On the fourth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One finally finished Halloween quilt.
Sewing the binding on by hand was not the best choice. It took me forever. I thought when I chose it it would be easier because I could sit outside with the kids and do it. But then it turned FREEZING cold here and sewing outside with cold hands caused an injury and blah blah.
The chevrons were easy.

And they remind me of a Jack o' Lantern grin.

:-)

One week to go!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! It's so darn cute! What a great idea to make a Halloween quilt! OK- Sarah, I have tried over and over to follow your blog and somehow I never made it happen. So now I just added you to my favorites. I should have just done that a long time ago. Now I can finally keep up with you, and your super cute kiddies!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?