Sunday, October 27, 2013

On the seventh day of Halloween

On the seventh day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:

One week old annual trip to Amish country.

Time for the silo photo! (Why does the baby look crosseyed in the only photo where they are all looking the right way? Argh.)
(Jack is back to that forced smile thing.)
Sammi asks me every.single.day if we can go get more pumpkins.
And ride ponies.

And see fireworks! (One of their neighbors puts on a HUGE fireworks show that weekend every year. Complete with coffee creamer bombs. If you haven't seen those I think you can youtube them. Its bigger than some of the shows you go see at cities on the fourth of July. It makes the day there feel extra super special.)
Ginty thought these puppies were the best thing EVAH.

My favorite part is the after dark hayride. But this year the kids would NOT stop their foolishness so I could enjoy the quiet!

Until next year Amish country!

1 comment:

  1. Grant and that puppy...I. AM. DYING!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?