Saturday, October 26, 2013

On the sixth day of Halloween

On the sixth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:

One finally finished pumpkin that took me something like 2 weeks to make.
Dollar tree orange styrofoam pumpkin spray painted white, decorated with thrifted (but from Target last year) tattoos.

It's actually fun and I want to make more but who has two weeks to spare? LOL (I just cannot get anything done right now.)
And one very small birthday party for Jack.

This is the first year we have not done a big themed party for him. I feel a bit weird about it. On the one hand, it's what he wanted. On the other hand, well, I don't know. It's just weird. He had 4 friends over, they played in the yard, I made a cake. His cousin is spending the night. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a good old fashioned Birthday Party! Just like we used to have, ya know? Nothing major, just a few friends and a cake. I think that's the way to do it! Happy belated Birthday to Jack!
    Love the pumpkin!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?