Tuesday, December 03, 2013

12 days of stars

 More stars - vintage wrapping paper (sewn in two layers)
with a covered button covered in glitter and some vintage ribbon to make little prize ribbons for them.

I have spent the last two days working on setting up my own  Etsy shop finally. I have piles and piles of aprons, quilts, fabric, linens, tablecloths, beaded handbags and who knows what else that needs to be sold. It is SLOW going with the kids underfoot (and my pictures are nothing like the artsy things on etsy), but maybe this will help clear out my laundry room?

Off to put a link on the sidebar there and get some more juice for a toddler. Oy.

3 comments:

  1. These are my favorite so far! What a great way to use the paper. I'm going to have keep an eye out for some, would look great on my vintage kitchen tree.

    Good luck with your etsy shop. You should do well, linens are pretty collectible.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite stars so far. Your hands must be sore from making so many but what an awesome project and a great idea to have a star tree. Can't wait to check out your etsy shop!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw these, I thought they were made from vinyl tablecloth. I have a couple of those. The paper is just fabulous! Can't wait to see the tree when you are all done!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?