Monday, January 13, 2014

3 year portraits for Sammi

Having these on the blog helps me remember what picture is what on the wall. Sad, I know. Thank you blog for being smarter than my brain.






(This one happened to be right next to the new portraits on my computer. Look at her yummy chubby baby self!)

When we were in the portrait studio she started having a holy living fit about that headband.

"I DONT WANNA WEAR THE SPARKLY 'CUTE'! I WANNA WEAR THE BLUE 'CUTE'!" Cute = headband in Sammi language.

Also I rolled up in there with her a total hot mess. Clothes not matching, dirty face, uncombed hair and whipped that girl of mine into clean, presentable shape in less than 2 minutes. You must surprise the enemy grasshopper. (wink)

She has spent the rest of the day wandering around the house singing Let it go! Let it go! and demanding we watch more frozen on YouTube.  It is a catchy tune. :-)

Back tomorrow with a finished quilt!

5 comments:

  1. She is too adorable! Happy Birthday to the Princess again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! She's just so cute Sarah. I love the background for her portraits too -- the banner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh, she is DARLING! And so completely photogenic, lucky little thing. These pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely precious. Your pictures are truly beautiful. Birthday blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo flippen cute I can't stand it! She couldn't be sweeter. And what's going on with that quilt in the background of her baby pic? I'm drooling! It's really old right? I think it's about the best mix of feedsack prints I've seen!
    I'm happy to see that the really old purple print that you bought from me made it into your quilt. That came from Junk Bonanza. The quilt is amazing, and so are you! Don't know how on earth you managed to make a quilt, host a B-day party, and take care of 3 children. A+ all around!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?