Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Booger Gate - Take 2

Yesterday I wiped Samantha's nose in the car.

"Hey! What are you doin'?"
"I wiped a booger."
"GIVE THAT BOOGER BACK! I'M GONNA WHOOPIN' YOUR BUTT! (starts to cry) DADDY WANTS ME TO KEEP THAT BOOGER IN MY NOSE."

Isn't she sweet?

LOL.

(She has a serious issue where she is convinced that the boys cannot look at her, look at her things, or even do something like touch her shoes. EVERYTHING is HERS! HERS! HERS! Her room is full of everything she can find that no one else is permitted to touch.)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, 3-year-old logic. Can't argue with it, right? I'm pretty sure we had that same moment (okay, not with boogers, but along the exact same lines) several times here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is haha, I only get a small sample of kid's logic from my nieces and nephews. When they are with me and it gets bad I try to distract them with something else or if its really bad I give them back to their parents. I love what kids come up with though and try to write them down so I can tell them when they are grown.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?