Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Because this is worth noting

(I know, twice in one day, but this is important business right here.)

A few days ago Jack came bounding in the front door announcing he had been nominated for class president, he was so proud of himself and so were we!

Well today he came bounding in the door and announced he was elected Class President!

You go Jack! I am so proud of you.  You are really, really making great strides socially this year and it is an amazing thing.

(Although he did tell me today after school that he wants a certain friend at school to get in the gifted program with him because, after all, that "test is just a bunch of blocks, its so easy anyone could do it Mom." LOL If only we were all as smart as you kid, if only.)

Samantha heard a commercial for snowboarding today and announced that she "LOVES snowboarding! I do it again and again and again and again."  (She went sledding with Dad and Jack this weekend and as expected my brave little monkey was in heaven. She is not fond of the cold though.)

And Grant has finally chosen "his book." My toddlers all chose a book they love around this age and then we have to read it over and over and over again.  For Jack (and Sam too) it was Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb.  For Grant? Old hat, new hat!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Jack! I love that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool for Jack! I know that's a big deal and I'm happy for him (and you!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Jack! What an amazing opportunity. You will have so much fun. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just plain great! He has come a long way with you and your husband's nurturing. Be proud, very proud!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?