Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day from my three little loves

What I love most about this set of photos is how much Grant's personality is really starting to shine.

(And I need to check my camera lens and settings, it seems to be blurring out Jack on the edge for some reason.)



(Look at that cheesy grin on him!)
(Maybe the best one?)
(This one is suffering from blurry Jack on the edge)


(Sam is complaining that she is frozen. WEAR SOME CLOTHES CHILD!)
(Let the fighting begin.)
(If looks could kill.)

Happy valentines day to you and yours, from us and ours. :-)

4 comments:

  1. The looks on Grant's little face crack me up! I know that you said that people would comment that he had a frowny face, but that little face of his looks nothing but HAPPY in these photos! What cuties you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha the third from the bottom is too funny! That little Grant is a crack up! What a sweet family you have Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are my favorite holiday photos of the kiddos so far! So sweet and the smile on Grant's face cracked me up!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great pics! Every single one of them! I've enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight. I can tell that you're making some difficult choices and working hard. Money issues just suck! You seem to be in a good state of mind about things though! Wish I could do the same! I really need to start selling things off just like you are. It's only stuff after all, right?
    Great job, you!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?