Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart to Heart 2014 Round 2


My dad has been having a ton of problems with his kidneys and he is on his way back to the ER this morning. :(  It's been more than two weeks now and I sure hope they get this sorted out soon.

The end of the valentines:
Jane at Out of the crayon box
Debra
Mikey at Shabby French Cottage (These had chalk with them but of course my children have run off with that.)
Tina
Ashley
(other side)
Rachel at  Chippy Cottage Charm
And last, but not least, Tamera at The menopausal supermodel

Thank you so much to everyone for making this one of the best swap years ever!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo. All so unique and perfectly perfect! I hope your father's health issues are sorted out soon. How scary for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all so fun and pretty! One of these days I'll join another swap. For now I'm just enjoying what others have done. Hope your Dad is going to be OK.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?