Sunday, March 30, 2014

Flea Market Sundays


It was still so cold at the flea this morning I just wanted to scream and cry and have a tantrum.  It's almost April for goodness sake!

I picked up a few things anyway.
Another foil egg.
A feed sack.
A handmade crochet tablecloth with a big ugly stain. I am not sure what to do about it? I don't generally buy or wash this kind of stuff.

And a really awesome round mirror. But taking pictures of mirrors is IMPOSSIBLE and my foot hurts. Heh.

P.S. To celebrate 100 items in the Etsy shop the code TENOFF gets you 10% off orders of $5 or more through April 4, go shop since it's too cold for garage sales still! :-)

2 comments:

  1. In quilt shops or online you can purchase a product called Vintage Soak that removes all kinds of stains. I removed bad gas heat damage that had almost ruined some 1940s blocks. Just soaked, rinsed and laid out to dry. Good as new. You might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Oxyclean (Costco, other places), put in a handful in a bucket, let it soak two days. Pretty much every stain has disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?