Saturday, March 29, 2014

I asked my husband to

My husband's parents are coming to visit in two short weeks.

If you know me then you know that means we must FIX ALL THE THINGS we never bothered to fix in the last two years in the house before they arrive.

So I asked Dave to fix the bathroom ceiling. About two years ago the paint on our ceilings started falling off everywhere. (Only three years after we completely remodeled the house for goodness sake!)

Once he started scraping off the loose paint it was like there was no end to it. It just kept peeling off. Huge sheets of it.
In every.
single.
room.
in.
here.
I guess the upside is the bathroom ceiling looks great? LOL (Except we have a really poor taping job in several areas including that back bathroom wall, do not look closely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?