Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh Batman

Yesterday I picked up a Rapunzel doll for Sam for a dollar. And then I spent two hours making her hair a not ratty mess. Oy. This morning Sam decided she would wear the same hairstyle as Rapunzel. I swear she and I have watched Tangled one hundred times. It's only second to Cinderella around here. (And somehow, despite seeing and thrifting a million princess dresses, Rap eludes me still!)

Also yesterday:
Sam came running out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel yelling "look at me! I'm like a Jesus!" LOL

She and Jack had an hour long argument about whether she is three or four. She INSISTS she is four, not three. Jack, ever the right fighter, yells about how she damn well is three, he can count, she's a NEWB! and on and on.

Speaking of fighting - it is all.they.ever.do. All day long, all night long, over everything, over nothing. Hitting, pushing, biting, pulling hair, kicking, grabbing. Inside, outside. All three of them. WTF? I am not really a yeller, but the last few days have driven me to start yelling. 

When we were outside on Tuesday I jokingly told a girlfriend that "we are fighting outside instead of inside today. You are welcome neighbors."

Ha, that about sums it up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the smile this morning :) Sammi is the cutest little "4" year old.
    And I hate to break it to you, but the fighting doesn't stop, they just find new ways to do it. Remember, under the mom job description is the word Referee ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?