Sunday, April 13, 2014

Flea Market Sundays

So another week has gone by without my sitting down once I think.

Dave's parents are here visiting and I was getting us ready all last week. Plus the kids were sick, the car broke down (twice), and Sammi tried to break her arm. It's never dull around here, eh?

I RAN to the flea market this morning before the big rain storm started. Everyone else was still sleeping and I know opportunity when I see it.

Man I love this piece of pottery. I never buy pots anymore because right now they are packed away, but green and faux bois and $2? SOLD.
Sammi has been playing with our plastic toy sewing machine a LOT lately. The price was crazy low on this one, so I took a chance. She has a long way to go before she is ready for a real needle, but maybe I will get lucky and it still works.
With Easter on my mind I picked up some glass egg cups.
I might be the only person with a collection of eye cups. They are weird but totally cool to this science girl.

I should be back to our regular schedule tomorrow. We have seen the Easter bunny, I have managed to sew all three of the kids stuffed rabbits while my in laws were visiting with Dave and we oh so close to taking the yearly bunny ear photos. Time flies!

Happy Sunday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?