Saturday, May 31, 2014

Finally Finished - vintage jewelry statement necklace

It took me so long to get this thing made that now I am pretty sure they are SO 2008, LOL.  I started collecting stuff for two years ago near Mother's Day, but it took me a long while to figure out the best approach.

In the end I put felt behind it all.
Not a great solution, but it works.
And hey, it's done, right?
I went to a ton of garage sales this morning and only bought this frog. 

He's an awesome frog though and now he is gracing the blog header. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm still trying to get my crafty groove back- maybe I should dig through my piles and find something that needs to be finished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Statement necklaces are still totally IN and something awesome like this will never be out IMHO! Really, really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's amazing! Still totally in and you are going to get so many compliments when you wear it. Is there any craftiness you can't handle? :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace. The varying colors and textures of the earrings and pins mixed into the necklace are so pretty. Your frog vase would be perfect in my garden room/shed. Smile.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?