Sunday, July 06, 2014

Flea Market Sundays

I have been back trying to hunt for goodies for the Etsy shop* this week (because Jack skipped grade 4 he missed out on the spring fundraising to pay for 5th grade camp, so I have to get the shop hopping again to pay that bill), but I managed to find a few things for myself too.

These have short blades on the bottom, not exactly ice skates, but? I thought they were Christmas wreath worthy at least.
Love, love, love this vintage fisher price camera. I had never seen this style before.
The internet made me buy these bendy paper straws in the pretty boxes. The end.
Fun to put the Halloween tree in?
Dave found me the turkey.
I have a small collection of original art. This one might be interesting or it might not be, I am not sure yet.
And some shelf paper, which the internet also made me buy.

*That means new stuff coming to the shop this week, including Christmas stuff for Christmas in July!  I spent a huge chunk of today battling the heat and mosquitoes taking tons of pictures, time to get back on the train.

2 comments:

  1. I blame the internet for about 95% of my purchases.

    My flea market closes in the summer. What the heck is up with that?! Glad to see that you found some good stuff, especially those old straws. They sell for a pretty penny online.

    Have an awesome week!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using those skates in a wreath. You can't go wrong with Halloween anytime of the year! Fun treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?