Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First day of school 2014

 
I survived! Another summer down with these three wild things.
 Yesterday we went to Chuck E Cheese and had a backyard picnic. 
 Today we put Jack on the big yellow angel and dropped Sammi off in the circle drive for preschool (two days this year!).

 Grant was not at ALL happy about these developments.
 But me?
 Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
The house is quiet. The bathrooms will stay clean for 6 hours, the floors are vacuumed, Grant is quietly playing.

But most importantly? I am looking forward to:
some quiet in my head again
some clean in the house again
and time with each child, individually again.  I miss Sammi! My poor middle child has had ZERO just mommy time this summer.

I only have an hour left, so Ginty and I are off to Target. With no fighting kids in the cart! No screaming! No hitting!

Praise Jesus, Amen. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Porter starts Kindie today. Whew, we made it! High five, Sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a summer over with. I always looked forward to the kids going back to school..loved having them home, but by the end of the summer I was done! (and our schools don't start for about another month)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the attic view and all your pictures. I will be back to look again and again!
    Top Floor Apartment

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?