Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All leg

I was sitting here thinking about cutting fabric for my quilt binding.

And what I need to make for Grant's birthday party which is a only a little over a week away.

And that maybe I am sick again because I have a whopping headache again and that tell tale burning post nasal drip.

Then I looked over and noticed that this one is all long skinny legs at the moment. And that her feet are suddenly getting so long too.

She doesn't know yet what an amazing little miracle she is, but I haven't forgotten. 

Some day I will tell her she was a fighter from the minute her heart start beating.

For now I will just soak up another costume change and long, skinny legs.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet Sammi post. I always get such a kick out of seeing her in her costumes.

    Feel Better, Dammit!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?