Sunday, September 21, 2014

Flea Market Sunday

In between chauffeuring the children all around and having a birthday party I made a few garage sale stops.

I had Dave make a hole in that Jack-o-lantern so it could go on the witch where her skull was missing.
I think I am going to use this as a Halloween tablecloth on the foyer table.
Meow. The two at the top are interesting, I had never seen them before. They move.
The lady asked me what I was going to do with this. Bwhahahaha! Lady! I am sid the science kid.
I have never seen printed glasses as mugs? They are big. Oh great, the T key just broke all the way off, this should be fun. LOL
A very vintage chicken costume (One cannot type vintage without a T you know)...
That has a cloth mask. Those usually creep me out, but the chicken is not creepy.
The plastic elves on the other hand? CREEPY. What do I keep picking these birds up for?


Well, you will have to sort the rest out since a certain small person is now hollering that she has pooped. Oy, what a glamorous life!

6 comments:

  1. Loving all the holiday scores! Anything Halloween is fabulous and definitely hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Emily said she had to go (or maybe throw up) --- well . . . I just had to stop everything because I knew she was serious. Anyway, I'm happy you managed (I think) to pick up those beautiful ornaments. Remember always ... you are the parent of wonderful, beautiful, amazing children -- everything else is secondary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love that chicken costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken costume is awesome! Who's gonna wear it?

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. And those awesome mugs are by Hazel Atlas. I just saw them in my book. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great halloween goodies. Happy belated to Grant. Loved to Cookie Monster party...and how is he two already?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?