Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The day Sammi made letters for the first time

Lately I am supremely crabby. I have been juggling so many balls for so long and I am just ready to drop them all and do something else.  Our car really does need to be replaced (and there is no money for that), my parents need extra help lately, the kids have all these needs, my little business has all these needs and just BLARGH.

Today I have been ready to lie down in the yard and just give it all up.

Sammi and I had a little afternoon rest with some crappy My Little Pony movie and then she asked me to help her write some letters. She first wrote an S on her own.
Then I showed her how to do the A and the M and off she went.


And in those moments who cares about the stupid balls you are juggling? Instead you just cry a little because WAY TO GO SAM! and remember that tomorrow is a new day. (With less balls to juggle you hope and slightly better news.)

3 comments:

  1. It's the little things that make the biggest memories.
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo, Sammi!!

    I have never been the type of person who fed into the whole "tomorrow is another day" crap. But lately? It's the only thing working for me! Hope it is for you too :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?