Monday, September 22, 2014

What the ducklings are up to

Our school district is the only district in the St Louis area that does a week long sleep over camp for their students. They go in the fifth grade, and since we advanced Jack, he left for camp yesterday.

He is in the same school district I graduated from, but since I didn't start there until high school, I didn't get to go to 5th grade camp. I am so excited for him! My classmates were always talking about it. He was having some jitters yesterday, but his teacher is supremely awesome and I am sure they are having a great time.  (I did a little googling yesterday after we dropped him off - the campground was built in the 1930s as part of Roosevelt's new deal. Even cooler!)
This morning Sammi got her weapon of mass destruction, err cast, taken off.

She is a bit distressed about the state of her very black fingernail and repeatedly asked me to wash it off.  The Dr suggested some fingernail polish to cover it up, I think I will give that a try.
And while we were busy doing that, Grant decided to poop. ON ME. In a doctor's office. Yea, good times! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your pain. I have one of sons in for an exam and he upchucked down the front of my blouse. They had no towels and they couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?