Sunday, October 12, 2014

Flea Market Sunday

Man! It just keeps raining and raining and raining.  4 days and counting. I need, NEED some sun. Not just because I need to take pictures for the shop, but I am starting to shrivel up. :-)

I went to the flea anyway. In the rain. Obviously there wasn't much to buy.

A sweet old quilt top. Someone added the two side strips at a later date and in person they don't match very well. I might take them back off.


A bunch of lamps for the shop.
We have these all over our house. I love the sparkle of old glass.
I have been in need of a new stool for the counter for myself for awhile now. I just cannot sit on a hard chair for very long with my health issues anymore. This one that Dave found is AWESOME! I wish they had more, I would replace all the IKEA ones with these if I could!

Tomorrow I will start showing the Halloween swap pictures. :-)

Happy Sunday to you!

1 comment:

  1. I have some of those glass lamps myself. I do love them. So simple, yet lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?