Friday, October 24, 2014

On the ninth day of Halloween

On the ninth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
 
 One differently decorated Halloween mantel.  Usually I would put our vampire painting up there, but because I have relocated other things this year I had no room for my big cat in his usual place, so up here he went.
 Along with some of the labware (plus food coloring).


This one feels just marginal to me and probably won't be repeated next year.

Oh well, win some, lose some!

One week to go and I still only have one costume for the children.  Time to really get crackin'!

2 comments:

  1. That cat head is giant and awesome! Good looking mantle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the cat head before...I Love it and now I want one too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?