Monday, October 27, 2014

On the sixth day of Halloween

On the sixth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:

Nothing Halloween related! We are having some minor issues here today which have delayed anything Halloween.

We did have:


One unusually warm (80+ degree) late October day. So we had a picnic outside;
One rainbow, drawn by Sam;
One conference about said rainbow;
And one excessively problematic attempt at starting a new quilt.  There are just WAY too many ways for this pattern to go wrong. So while I like it, and it suits the book pages, I think it will scrapped in favor of something less complicated. (I have so little time to sew I just do not have the patience for this kind of pattern I think. It felt stressful and not joyful and that is NOT a win!)

4 more days? Really???

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah -- Sam and Grant are growing so quickly -- they're adorable. And I LOVE that last little block you're working on -- sorry it's so fiddly!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?