Tuesday, October 21, 2014

On the twelfth day of Halloween

On the twelfth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
 
(A 5 am wake up with the kids. Yawn.  Since I have been up for many hours already I have been working for many hours already. I started sewing at 6 because I am feeling desperately short on time right now and I have so many deadlines LOOMING.
 
These pictures are crappy because I took them before the sun was up. Heh.)
 
 One new way to display my plastic Halloween masks. My girlfriend hung hers on a clothesline and I stole the idea immediately.


I have always struggled with how to display these (and keep them away from curious fingers!).

Now I still need more costume time Great Pumpkin, okay?

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you borrowed the idea. I love the display. I am amazed that you manage to keep your littles out of your collections. I had the dickens of a time with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clothesline for displaying collections. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. I love those old vintage masks, but hated wearing them! So hot. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?