Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Splish Splash and new boots

In typical St Louis fashion, the weather is all over the place right now. From 80 and warm enough to wear our "swimming suits" to freezing to death. 

Last week it was still warm after it rained buckets and buckets, so we played outside.





Yesterday Sammi had a HUGE fit before school about shoes.

While she was at school I went digging in her closet to see what kind of shoes I had stashed for her in bigger sizes. (We have lost one shoe somehow. Where is it?) I stumbled on these boots I bought her awhile back so I left them on her bed for her.
Obviously she is in L O V E with them and her purple witch outfit.
Grant wanted to say cheese too. Do not ask me how he got a bruise between his eyes, I have no clue.
These two goobers!

Sometimes they are so good with each other. Sam has discovered that playing peek a boo in the car will make him laugh instead of cry. And that kisses on his belly button make him giggle like there is no tomorrow. And that when he is upset finding one of his cords while make him happier. Grant has discovered he can avoid a LOT of drama if he always makes sure to get TWO fruit snacks or TWO cookies or TWO juice boxes - one for him and one for her.  And Jackson! Jackson has discovered how to be very quiet and gentle with Sammi when she is having a tantrum.

That is the most miraculous of all.

1 comment:

  1. Awe so cute...is Sammi's hair getting lighter? I'm glad for you that the kids are learning how to get along with each other, I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?