Sunday, November 23, 2014

Flea Market Sundays might be dead

 I fear that Flea Market Sundays might be dead for the year now. Flea Market season is long past, and despite hitting five thrifts this week (in an attempt to keep my online shops stocked, lest anyone think I am positively thrift store crazy) I have only a few little train houses to show for it.
They are sweet little cottages, aren't they?  I bought them to sell but then, oh dear, I couldn't do it.

We might need a new Sunday theme for awhile, but my brain is just too dead to even come up with anything.

Happy Sunday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest little houses and I'm glad you are keeping them for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our flea closes down for the Summer so it is in full swing right now. I skipped yesterday because I haven't been home the last few days and needed to catch up. I stressed all day about what I may have missed :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?