Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thrifted, spotted, funny & super

 

Thrifted. Complete with seeds from 1977.
Spotted on the kitchen table. I never noticed the cat on this block before!
Funny. Enjoy that yogurt (eat-you is what he calls it) much Ginty?
 
Funny - Sammi asked for help wiping in the bathroom and when I went in there she says quite seriously "are your hands clean?" LOLOLOL
 
 
And super! Last night Jack had his 5th grade musical performance at school. This one was much, much better than ones we have been to previously.

Good job Jack! (And lucky. I managed to get his face framed quite nicely here!)

2 comments:

  1. Love that pumpkin seed envelope! BTW-- I thought your Etsy store name sounded familiar to me. I just bought two sheets of Xmas seals from you. LOVE them and already made a few things with them (look at my shop if you're curious-- Lydia's Post). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you have this blog to document all of the funny things that girl of yours says! She cracks me up :-) Those boys are pretty sweet too!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?