Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Apparently these photo shoots drive my husband batshit crazy, but not me! I love them. LOL

This was probably the best shot. (And no, I did not try and remove that plane, it would not have been worth the drama.)  Samantha looks so damn cute I could seriously eat her up.  That's a vintage velvet swing top and she has been DYING to wear it for something.  Jack wanted to know why she was wearing blue, but whatever, IT IS CUTE!
(And because everyone in public asks me about Grant's hair - he cut it himself a few weeks ago. I took him to get it "fixed" and the girl did a most awful, terrible job. Worse than he did. He has a double whorl on his crown, which is very tricky to work with, so now it is back to standing up all the time. But again, WHATEVER.)






Pretty sure I did not ask for "blank eyed stares", LOL.
Goof ball.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Sam looks so pretty and I could totally eat her up too :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?