Monday, February 09, 2015

Heart to Heart 2015

Ready to see the Valentines from the BEST SWAP EVER? Me too!  (If I have missed your blog  link, which I am sure to do, holler at me.)

Megan sent two Valentines since she was not sure how this first version would travel.  I went ahead and tossed this type in the box and hoped for the best.  They are made from maps.

This was her "real" contribution though - sweet map hearts that are three dimensional.
Tamera made us super cute stuffed owls. (You ladies must've spent forever making these this year!)
This was Dolores' first swap and I love these clever "sew" themed Valentines!
These lovely envelopes...


held these amazing works of art from Marci at Parsley Vintage.

Flying pigs! I die.  From Tiff at Folded Gingham.
 

Folded Gingham
And mini Valentine themed flash cards from Shara at Monkeybox.

And that is only half of them. :-)

Back tomorrow with the rest. Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this fun swap and sharing all the great Valentines. They were all soo good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?