Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The wee leprechauns. And shenanigans.

Last year taking these pictures was a TOTAL pain in the ass.  One (or more) of the kids complaining, or refusing, or crying. My husband complaining about why we bother with this crap (for the record I mostly do this on my own, and I do it FOR ME)...but just one short year later that is totally changed. My little kids are INTO it and totally cooperative. I am not sweating and huffing and puffing and spending an hour trying to get just.one.photo.

Jack was actually the least cooperative. (And before anything thinks he is forced, he is not. If he decides he is too cool for this he can opt out.)



Grant was TOTALLY into that hat.








How much do I LOVE this one? I see a canvas in the future.


Goodness they make me laugh.

Happy Wednesday! I can almost smell the weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sarah. You got some AMAZING photos. Seriously, every single one is perfect. Evidently the luck of the Irish was with you. Sorry, I couldn't help it :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the series of photos and can just imagine seeing the kids in action while you shoot that camera. Love watching them grow up....I feel like the auntie from afar.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?